Bobby Mack in the lead early, photo by News and Observer.
- Bobby Mack added another USATF State Title to his impressive resume by winning in 1:04:21 (and therefore qualifying for the 2016 Olympic Trials...hint, hint)
- John Simons finished shortly thereafter in 11th overall with a time of 1:20:08
- In the Marathon Relay, the store sponsored team of speedsters won, in a swift 2:34, while a second team of CRW finished 15th
- Jim Stephens was 7th in the 10k
- Jenna ran the full
- Perry ran the 10k
- Brad paced the half and Charles paced the full
And in marathon news I missed, Dunford Okoth ran both the Chicago and Marine Corps marathons over the last two months finishing in 3:39:45 and 3:49:46!