Your source for product reviews, Racing Team News and store-sponsored events.

Team Racing Calendar

Friday, April 27, 2012

Informal Events

I'm "hosting" a couple formally informal events in May.  The first is the 4th annual Titus van Rijn 1-hour run on Sunday, May 6th at 7:00 a.m. at Martin Middle School.   This event is as hard as you make it.  Run for one hour around the track, report your total distance to me, and refresh with black cherry soda, per rules and tradition.

On May 28th, Memorial Day Monday, I'm hosting a 1-mile track race/run/time-trail at West Millbrook Middle School in North Raleigh.  This will be "offically timed" with the goal of getting some new pr's.

Details, such as they are, are available on my blog, here.  Please email me with any questions and especially to let me know if you're coming, so I can "plan."

Both events are free, and I'm going to see if I can get some prizes (at least one per event) to give away (based on whatever criteria I choose)!

No comments:

Post a Comment